What information will the Club collect on me?
We may collect and hold the following personally identifiable information:
- First name and surname
- Date of Birth
- Contact details: landline and mobile phone numbers and email address
- Postal Address
- Bank details if you pay your subscription by Standing Order
Data as a result of your activity on the website (reservations and cancellations for courts) or as a result of your participation as a member of Crowborough Tennis & Squash Club (internal leagues, for example).
Security of this information:
We are committed to ensuring that this information is secure and only accessible to Club members and staff. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- It is the responsibility of Crowborough Tennis & Squash Club to manage the Members database.
- Only current active members and staff can access the Online Court Booking System (see below).
How will the Club use this information?
The information will be used to:
- Add your contact details to the Members Directory held on the Online Booking System.
- Send you news and information on various club activities e.g. date of AGM.
- Send you reminders that your subscription is due for renewal.
Your email address may be shared with Crowborough Tennis Academy (CTA), our tennis coaches, who may contact you with information on their activities at the club.
Information which is available to logged-in members of the Online Court Booking system:
This is a court reservation and Members Directory which shares the following personally identifiable information amongst logged in members of the Club:
- Booking sheets which display the names of members who reserve courts
- Internal league with names of members and telephone numbers
- Members Directory with telephone numbers and email addresses.
How long will the Club hold my information?
The club will retain your information while you are a member and for up to 3 years after your membership ceases in order to keep you informed of offers available.
Information may be retained for a longer period only if required by legislation.
Controlling your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission which will be sought in each instance or as required by law to do so.You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you do not want your telephone numbers or email address to be displayed in the Club Directory then you can remove these detailsat any time by logging into the ‘Manage Account’ section of the Online Booking System or by contacting the Club office. By removing your details from the Directory this information will not be given to other members by office staff.
- If you do not want to receive emails from the Club or CTAthen you can either click the link at the bottom of any email message you receive to ‘unsubscribe’ yourself or contact the office.
You may request details of personal information that we hold on you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you then please write to Crowborough Tennis & Squash Club, Church Road, Crowborough, TN6 1BN.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact the office as soon as possible. The Club will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The Club uses Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use crowboroughrackets.org.uk
We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on crowboroughrackets.org.uk
- how long you spend on each crowboroughrackets.org.uk page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.